Thursday, October 14, 2010

Humbug to Harris


 It's cranberry season! Quick ride down to Harris Beach State Park today. It's the last park before the California border. Still rainy and windy, looking forward to to some California sun.



These guys didn't like the rain either

There was lines of classic cars on the road today, made it a little brighter
 Made it to camp pretty early today, and just as I did the sun started to show. I think it's a good sign!
Got all my crap out to dry.



That's sunshine out there













Last night in Oregon. She's been great no matter the weather.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Ciaran. The videos are not working. Looking forward to seeing California! Keep on peddlin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ciaran,

    This is awesome. When do you think you'll make it to SoCal? You're definintely welcome to stay at my place in Hermosa Beach.

    Best regards,

    Jay Lotz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too badass for words, you should get some sponsors or a film crew, something cool like that. I love those pictures of Oregon, I had no idea there was that kind of landscape in that state, I'll have to check it out sometime. When are you going to be rolling into SoCal? We have a warm couch with your name on it. I might just follow you to Mexico in my car. I'll honk and eat McDonalds while you pedal, it'll be great.

    See you soon,
    Nick Lotz

    ReplyDelete