Saturday, October 9, 2010

Crescent Lake to the coast



First legit riding day today, making my way all the way down to the coast. Weather is holding so I'm happy to make miles.




Forks Washington, that's almost 7ft of rain since Jan 1, and not a drop on me! It's also the home to Twilght, I think that's why they liked me with my pasty white complexion. The North West of Washington seems to be hurting. Everything is for sale, businesses are all closed up. Lots of people sitting around looking for something to happen. Forks is really running with this Twilight thing. Twilight Videos, Twilight Hotel, Twilight Firewood. I guess lame vampires are better than nothing.



Lots of clear cuts and rivers today. Big ass cedar!





Made it to the coast, went past the campsite I was supposed to stay it since it was full of massive RV's and trailers. Found this closed off summer camping site. I don't know who would ever camp here, but I found a great little secret spot.





Beach was awesome, super foggy but still no rain.





85 miles today and feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment