Thursday, October 14, 2010

Over the 45th

Yesterday deer, today it's these loud ass jays waking me up


 Today I rolled from Cape Lookout to Beverly Beach State Park. Some great coastline to ride along, people out surfing, whales swimming by. Not so bad. Crossed the 45th parallel today, getting close to the equator, feels warmer.


There are surfers out there


Stopped in Lincoln City today and did some laundry. Nice lady beside me let me use her soap, and then told me how she understands how hard it gets on the road sometimes, she had been on the road all summer, she then pointed out her 35ft motor home parked across 6 parking spots out from. Love it.

Should have jammed myself in the washing machine
Clean clothes are sooo nice, mind and body still filthy.
Craig and Karen may recognize this place

Another Coastal Roller






Beautiful ride up a dedicated one lane bike path beside the highway was fantastic.








 Rolled into a nice campsite. Only biker there. Walked down under the highway to the beach for the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment