Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Update

So that sort of catches me up, in brief but it's better than nothing I guess.  I have about two days ride down to the border and then another 1000 miles to Cabos San Lucas at the end of Baja California. Mexico will be totally different, but I'm really looking forward to it. I have no idea what the phone or Internet service will be like in Mexico, I assume not very much but I will do what I can.
I managed to find a replacement phone in Oakland so I can be contacted on it.
Phone number is the same 778-twothreenine-6859, if you do the Blackberry Messenger thing my pin is 3241BA9E.
Hope all is well
Was planning on leaving today but just realized that my credit card was 'compromised' in Oakland. So now begins the process of dealing with that shit from another country. BAAAAA.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're alive! Your pics and stories are enviable, except for the whole biking thing. Look forward to reading about the Mexican leg of your journey. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete