Monday, November 15, 2010

So I didn't die as soon as I touched Mexican soil. In fact it was so damn easy they didn't even look at my passport. Started the day from southern San Diego and had a black cat start to run in front of me but then ran back saving me the day of bad luck. Tijuana really doesn't look too scary at 9am on a Monday morn. That said I made the long climb out of the city and started my way south. I had to take the free highway instead of the nice smooth wide shouldered toll highway as it doesn't allow bikes. Whatever, 140km later I'm in Ensenada with a few hundred motor heads that are getting ready for the Baja 1000. I've got a taco that's dessert for my papa sitting in front of me. Viva La Mexico!
c
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment